Friday, February 5, 2010

Taylor's Valentine's Day Photos - Orange County Children's Photographer

Yesterday I took the kids to the park and met with my friend Kimmie with the goal of getting a cute picture of her 6 year old Taylor for her Valentine's Day cards. Now getting a cute photo of Taylor is easy; she's a beauty. But getting a cute photo without, as her mom puts it, her "polite smile" is a completely different story! Polite smile or not, I think we got some cute ones!


Taylor and her little brother Warner. He wouldn't kiss her but he does love her!





And this is what we came up with for her card, with help from a super cute template from Melissa Davis Designs : http://melissadavisphotography.com/designblog/?p=396 Add her on FB and check out her blog! And while you're at it, check out Kimmie's blog. Kimmie is super crafty - just the opposite of me. She made the cute headband Taylor is wearing and pretty much has made a coodinating bow or head band for every outfit Taylor owns - which is a LOT! www.fancykimmie.blogspot.com

1 comment:

  1. I love that this was the 3rd time we have "hired" you! You amaze me with your talents, and I am forever thankful for your hard work, kindness, and friendship! <3

    ReplyDelete