Friday, February 26, 2010

Oliver: Inland Empire Pet Photographer

I have been swamped! Last night I had the pleasure of attending and photographing the Moreno Valley Wind Symphany's show and have been working on those pictures ever since. Well, really I have alternated between that and playing with my new phone! My phone decided that it only wanted to work while on speaker phone. Yikes. So I finally bought a new phone (instead of using a hand me down from a friend for the first time in several years). I went big and got a Droid. I love it. And I am addicted. As if I didn't have enough of a time consuming hobby, now I have to spend hours looking through apps and making new ring tones. And I must update my facebook status every 20 minutes! After several hours of working and playing indoors, I decided to go outside and play with my poor attention starved dog. Isn't he handsome?!

I think so! He is smart and kind too! Yes, I realize that he is a dog, but he is a very sweet boy! And now he wants to snuggle so that is all for today!

No comments:

Post a Comment