Sunday, February 14, 2010

Ivan & Katie at Griffith Park: Los Angeles Engagement Photographer

Yesterday I spent the day crawling through bushes, hiking, climbing over rocks, and crawling on the ground. Oddly enough, that is pretty much a normal day for me when on a shoot! Ivan and Katie are getting married in April and have no "real" pictures of themselves together so we headed out to the location of one of their very first dates to get some! This was my first trip to Griffith Park and man was it packed! Fortunately, my husband came along for the trip and was able to drop us off near the top so the couple didn't melt before we got there! Getting some of these shots involved me yelling "Go! Now! Hurry!" when the crowd thinned out for a minute because there were so many people everywhere! I'll stop rambling- you are here to see pictures not read a novel! So, congratulations Ivan & Katie! And best wishes to you both!


1 comment:

  1. beautiful pictures! I would love to take couple shots like these ones. i love the third and forth picture. country pictures are cuute! have a great week!

    ReplyDelete